Monday 12 November 2012

Ayam Penyet, one of my favorite Indonesian cuisine

I don't remember when exactly I ate this meal for the first time.  I think it was in Malaysia in 2010.  Since end of 2008 I tried to eat chicken and quit to be a semi-vegie person.  Because of trauma that I got in senior high school, I didn't eat chicken, meat and sea food for long time.

Now, I can taste this meal "Ayam Penyet".  I like the spicy dan crispy fried chicken with chilli sambal.  It complete with hot rice and raw vegetables. It's perfect for lunch or dinner.

So now... everywhere I go, I will find Indonesian food, especially Ayam Penyet :)
Here are some pics of Ayam Penyet that I tasted in some places....:)

Ayam penyet the legend, UPM Serdang
Ayam Penyet AP, Bangi
Ayam Penyet the legend, UPM Serdang
Ayam Penyet AP, Bangi
Ayam Bakar Wong Solo, Bangi
Ayam Penyet at Pasar Borong
Ayam Penyet at Pasar Borong
Ayam Penyet AP, Bangi
Ayam Penyet the legend, UPM Serdang

1 comments: